turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Did I pay both my federal and state taxes

What credit card did I use?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
JillianG

Unfortunately since this is a community forum there is not a way for us to see account specific information. However usually when you use TurboTax what you pay for is the version, which looks to me like you are using Premier, and then you pay for your fees to file your State returns.  When you purchase that it is usually all together so what you're charged for is 79.99 for Premier and 39.99 for the state filing fee.  You can also contact TurboTax customer support and they will be able to take a look at your account and see exactly what you were charged for and how you paid for it.  I hope this helps and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.  Here is how you can contact us.

We don't have just one phone number, so you'll need to follow these instructions in order to get a phone number.
• To contact us click this link:  https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/ and type out the problem you are experiencing. If the top answers provided don't help solve your problem then Press the blue Call Button.

***Be aware that if you try to contact out of our normal contact hours you will be unable to press the Call button. ***
• You'll then be asked to enter some contact information so we can build a case for you. This will help to ensure our agents get your correct contact information and a better understanding of your problem.

After you enter in your information press the blue button that says Get Phone Number. You'll then be given an incident number and phone number to call us.
• Business hours are Monday - Friday 5am PST to 5pm PST

View solution in original post

1 Reply
JillianG

Unfortunately since this is a community forum there is not a way for us to see account specific information. However usually when you use TurboTax what you pay for is the version, which looks to me like you are using Premier, and then you pay for your fees to file your State returns.  When you purchase that it is usually all together so what you're charged for is 79.99 for Premier and 39.99 for the state filing fee.  You can also contact TurboTax customer support and they will be able to take a look at your account and see exactly what you were charged for and how you paid for it.  I hope this helps and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.  Here is how you can contact us.

We don't have just one phone number, so you'll need to follow these instructions in order to get a phone number.
• To contact us click this link:  https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/ and type out the problem you are experiencing. If the top answers provided don't help solve your problem then Press the blue Call Button.

***Be aware that if you try to contact out of our normal contact hours you will be unable to press the Call button. ***
• You'll then be asked to enter some contact information so we can build a case for you. This will help to ensure our agents get your correct contact information and a better understanding of your problem.

After you enter in your information press the blue button that says Get Phone Number. You'll then be given an incident number and phone number to call us.
• Business hours are Monday - Friday 5am PST to 5pm PST

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies