fisikalgraffiti1

Unemployment needs review

After TurboTax reviews everything I've entered, it tells me my Unemployment info, where I entered info from my 1099G, needs review. When I click "review," it's like I've hit refresh on the browser. It just loads the exact same page, telling me my Unemployment needs review.

I have manually clicked back through and re-entered and double-, triple, quadruple checked the 1099G info I entered, and it's all correct.

I'm having a feeling this issue is why my standard deduction of $10k+ ended up resulting in a $0 refund somehow.

Furthermore, my federal returns were accepted with this supposed issue with my 1099G info, but my IL state returns were rejected because of a problem with my AGI.

I don't know what the **bleep** is going on with this.

Unemployment needs review

This is a known issue that just happened recently and they are working on the fix ...  

See the following FAQ. The FAQ has a link for you to sign up to get updates.

Why am I looping on the Form 1099-G needs review screen when trying to file my return?

rjs

Unemployment needs review

TurboTax says that this problem has been fixed.

fisikalgraffiti1

Unemployment needs review

@Critter-3 The link you posted doesn't work for me. Brings me to a screen that says I don't have sufficient privileges to view the page.

Sincere thanks for answering my post though, knowing that it's an issue helps a lot

Unemployment needs review

That link doesn't work anymore because it is suppose to be fixed.  Try deleting the 1099G and re enter it.