larocca6

Unable to e-file or print and mail because certain forms are not available????

Went to e-file return 7/15 and was met with the message that return has certain forms that are not available for e-filing yet. Are you kidding me?? Schedule C and Form 8995 are not ready? How is this even possible? Updates won't fix problem. How does Intuit not have all the up to date forms the day taxes are due?

Texas Roger

Both of those forms are available in my Home & Business installed on my computer and have been available for many months. Something is not working properly with the installation of updates on your computer. 

larocca6

Not sure why I'm the lucky one. I ran the program again to do an install repair and still same issue. Updates say I am up to date. 

Open TurboTax and select Check for Updates from the Online menu near the top. On a Mac, simply quit and reopen TurboTax. If there are any updates, you'll be prompted to download them.

Tips:

• It's best to use a wired, high-speed connection when updating, both to save time and minimize data corruption.
  • If your connection drops in the middle of the update, try again; it should pick up where it left off.
  • If you're having trouble updating on your PC, try a manual update.

Related Information: