Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

abhil84

Unable to connect Webull Financial for 2020 tax filing. Anybody experiencing the same issue?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies

Unable to connect Webull Financial for 2020 tax filing. Anybody experiencing the same issue?

Same issue, getting 103 error.

BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

Can you please try connecting and ensuring you are typing in your credentials and not using autofill or copy and paste? If you continue to get the same error 103, please let us know.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
harryua

Same here. I am manually entering my details. It ask me my Webull account number and SSN/Tax ID number, where I enter APEX Clearing's Federal ID number, because that is what provided on the 1099 form to me. Please let me know what else I should do? My own SSN doesn't work there either

abhil84

Hi,

I tried entering the Account number received in 1099 form affiliated to Apex clearing. Also, i did enter my SSN in XXXYYZZZZ format and also in XXX-YY-ZZZZ format. I still cant get it to work.

Please check this at the earliest.

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

You may need to check your brokerage to see if they are allowing third-party access. Although the following Help Article is for Schwab, it is possible that your brokerage has restricted TurboTax's access to your statements unless you grant consent, and you might need to do something similar to what is described here How can I fix my 1099 import issue?

ddmoney

Select Webull Financial...NOT APEX CLEARING...use the Account number found at the top of page one of the Form 1099 Composite. (It is the top middle part just above your name. It is also at the top left of all of the other pages. (It says Apex Clearing just above it)...but this is your Webull account number. Your password will be your social security number with NO dashes.....Do this and your forms will load into Turbo Tax Correctly.

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Thank you for this information @ddmoney.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies