abhil84

Unable to connect Webull Financial for 2020 tax filing. Anybody experiencing the same issue?

davcs86

Same issue, getting 103 error.

BrandiLO

Can you please try connecting and ensuring you are typing in your credentials and not using autofill or copy and paste? If you continue to get the same error 103, please let us know.

harryua

Same here. I am manually entering my details. It ask me my Webull account number and SSN/Tax ID number, where I enter APEX Clearing's Federal ID number, because that is what provided on the 1099 form to me. Please let me know what else I should do? My own SSN doesn't work there either

abhil84

Hi,

I tried entering the Account number received in 1099 form affiliated to Apex clearing. Also, i did enter my SSN in XXXYYZZZZ format and also in XXX-YY-ZZZZ format. I still cant get it to work.

Please check this at the earliest.

HeatherPLO

You may need to check your brokerage to see if they are allowing third-party access. Although the following Help Article is for Schwab, it is possible that your brokerage has restricted TurboTax's access to your statements unless you grant consent, and you might need to do something similar to what is described here How can I fix my 1099 import issue?