Uber do not provide 1099-K for income less than $20,000. I made $15K. So they only sent me 1099-MISC of $2K (bonus) 1- How to report the $15K ? 2- Where to use Uber EIN?

h_chucky83

Since I am using my home address as business address, I do not get the option to add Uber EIN .
Marketstar

To enter your Uber income:

• Type in schedule c in the search box, top right of your screen, hit

• Enter key

• Click jump to schedule c in the search results

• Arrive at Your 2017 self-employed work summary page

• Click the Edit button

• Arrive at the Here’s your info page

• Click the Add income for this work button

• Arrive at the Let’s get any additional income page

• Click the radio button to the left of Additional income and other income to enter income not on a 1099K or 1099-MISC-the 15K

• Click the button to the left of the first category, 1099-MISC to enter that document

• Click Continue at the bottom right of the screen

• Follow the prompts and online instructions

The 1099-MISC scren will prompt you to enter Uber EIN or your Social Security number.