Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

shay1036
Returning Member

two different W-2 outcomes

this year i received a 1098-t form and its making my life hell. I was filing on turbo like i have the past 5 years but it said i had to pay if id want to get the money from my 1098 form so i decided to give h&r block a try. It was going well until i saw how low the outcome was compared to what i had on turbo, i went to file it again just to double check and i was right. 

h&r block says im not eligible while turbo says i am?? I put it all the same information and h&r block is giving me $100 less than what turbo tax says. I  dont know what to do and im scared to file 1. because ill be loosing money filing with h&r and 2. ill have to pay 50 bucks just to file on turbo. I just want my refund. 

(im a 21 yr old student and any help would be appreciated) 

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

two different W-2 outcomes

-Use this IRS site for other ways to file for free.  There are 8  free software versions available from the IRS Free File site

https://apps.irs.gov/app/freeFile/

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies