Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Accepted 1/29 and filed the same day, had a bar until this past Saturday. Checked my transcripts and it says processing date 3/5 also I do have the 570 code

I think so to
sherri149

Accepted 1/29 and filed the same day, had a bar until this past Saturday. Checked my transcripts and it says processing date 3/5 also I do have the 570 code

Mine transcript was just updated today to reflect a 3/14 refund date

Guys I just updated to 3/14!!!! On my transcript

I updated as well with a date of 3/14

What code do you guys have a 846 or 571

I have both

Okay I’m going to check mines today we should update on wmr midnight tonight

Turns out, the IRS isn't lying when they hold your return. My numbers are off by $152.... I probably won't see a refund until June. Heartbroken.

Hello Everyone, I just checked my transcript and my 570 code is now resolved 571, and then I have code 846 with refund issue date of 3/14 with the amount of my refund. I hope this is true.  I haven't received an update in WMR, hopefully tonight is our night.  I'm praying for us all.

Ok so I just got off the phone with IRS and I'm so confused. The rep said that my return had been selected for review and a letter was sent out 3/7. But on my transcripts I have the 846 code meaning Refund Approved with a Refund Issue Date of 3/14.  I don't understand, if its under review how is it approved with a refund date???? I just pray I get the refund....smh

Because they dont know anything they are talking about. If your taxes are approved then they are approved. Less stress for you.

570 290 846 codes for me

Congrats for everyone with approved and ddds

will anything change on TT when your refund is approve, sent or anything changes?

Good Morning, WMR updated I finally have a DDD of 3/14. Anyone else update? Praying for those whose still waiting
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies