Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Accepted 1/29 and filed the same day, had a bar until this past Saturday. Checked my transcripts and it says processing date 3/5 also I do have the 570 code

The 570 code says account action pending with the 3/5 date. I also called the irs and said maybe a soft review. Anyone else? And how did it work out for you? Oh my cycle code is 20180705

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

148 Replies

Accepted 1/29 and filed the same day, had a bar until this past Saturday. Checked my transcripts and it says processing date 3/5 also I do have the 570 code

I am in the same boat my wmr says Its still processing with a 152 tt Keep me posted please

I have the same thing going on. I am also curious if anyone has any answers

@kupcakedenise  I have the exact same thing. I was accecpted on 1/29, wmr is stating still processing refund date will be updated when available.  On my transcripts it states processing date of 3/5 and cycle code 20180705.  Please keep me posted on your results an I will do the same.

As soon as I find out anything new I will update

So I just got off the phong with the irs I have the 570 code and the “still processing” message. She said no notices went out and it’s a soft hold on releasing my refund until they are finished reviewing whatever it is. I also asked when the next update is. She said everyday. She said the 570 code doesn’t matter and that it could update at any time. I asked her about the date beside the code and the processing date. She also said that date doesn’t matter as well because it could update before or well after. Wish I had more info but it’s still the same. Filed 1/29 accepted the same day. Lost my bars last Saturday

Thank you, I'm hoping for the best for both of us.

Thank you for the update we are in the same EXACT predicament When I called I was told pretty much the same thing and to wait until after the 27th to see if it is lifted Mu transcript has the 570 code with 3/5/2018 next to it Theres a big update tonight so hoping we get a ddd then Keep me posted
meshipoo

thanks yall!!! I have that code and they told me earlier this week everything was good. So im just waiting. Hoping tonight will be the night.

@stankstwinuno yes I hope so too! Fingers and eyes crossed! If I get anything new I will update. I just checked my transcripts not to long ago and everything looks the same! Praying for good news tonight
Mimi123

Hoping we update tonight i have the same problem transcript the same an got the same information when i called the irs

Did anyone update?

I just checked mine no update and transcript says the same thing. Good luck to anyone else filing, this is depressing

@kupcakedenise No update for me.  It's still saying the same thing.  You are right, this is depressing.  I hope that we all get our DDD soon.
meshipoo

Nothing for me either y'all. Smh
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies