TurboTax totally messed up my taxes, so I got a mu...

abisaleh

TurboTax totally messed up my taxes, so I got a much smaller refund. Who do I contact for their money back guarantees?

They have a 100% Accurate Calculations Guarantee and Maximum Refund Guarantee or Your Money Back, but no contact info for it.

What was wrong?  A common adjustment is if you claimed the Recovery Rebate Credit on 1040 line 30 when you already got the Stimulus payments or got the second one after you filed or reported the wrong amounts. Do you have an amount on line 30? And you had to report the right amount in each box. If you put the total in 1 box it would give you the other amount again. 

What is the Turbo Tax phone number
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

How did they "totally mess up?"  TT guarantees its calculations, but is not responsible for user mistakes.  Could you have made a data entry error, or forgotten to claim some income? Or maybe the IRS denied your Recovery Rebate Credit. 

Maximum Refund Guarantee or Your Money Back

If you get a larger refund or smaller tax due from another tax preparation method, we'll refund the applicable TurboTax federal and/or state purchase price paid. TurboTax Online Free Edition customers are entitled to payment of $30.

TurboTax® Software License Agreements - Learn About TurboTax Software Agreements (intuit.com)

What is the TurboTax 100% Accurate Calculation Gua... (intuit.com)

What documents do I need to submit a claim under t... (intuit.com)