GaRE_Developer

TurboTax thinks I have a GA film credit when I do not a GA Film Credit

I have a general partner entity that has minority stakes in a few different apartment complexes. For some reason, TurboTax is making me fill out for IT-FC for film credits.  I do not have film credits and have never had film credits.  In GA, if you have credits, you are required to eFile.  However, I have ZERO credits.  How can I get rid of this?  I just want to mail my tax form in and get rid of any errors.

Also, I have already maxed out my number of eFiles that I can do.

tagteam

Are you using TurboTax Business? 

If so, you can delete the form in Forms Mode. However, you cannot exceed the e-file limit.

GaRE_Developer

Yes I am using TT Business, and I have deleted the form. However, it still says I need to efile because I have credits

tagteam

If the form is gone, you should still be able to print and mail regardless of what the program tells you. This could be a glitch in the software or there may be worksheets that also need to be deleted.