Turbotax prevented me from filing onone in 2019 so...

Turbotax prevented me from filing onone in 2019 so I send a hard copy to IRS. IRS, after 5 months, say they are processing and refuses to confirm receipt. What can I do

I sent my income tax form on July 15th, the extended deadline because turbo tax prevented me from filing online.  I need proof of income for 2019 and really need IRS to process or at least confirm receipt.  What can I do

A tax return cannot be used as proof of income.

The income you received in 2019 is reported on your W-2's and any Form 1099's that you received.  Those are used for proof of income.

If you're retired, banks want to see your printed out tax return, with your signature on it.

Print your tax return, sign and date the return.  Give a copy of the tax return to whomever is requesting the tax return.

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

If you used the desktop CD/Download editions installed on your computer, the only copy of your tax data file and any PDF's will be on the computer where the return was created.  TurboTax does not store online any returns completed using the desktop editions.