turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

TurboTax Premier Asks if I'm a Real Estate Professional EVERY TIME I Access Rental and Royalty Income Section

10+ years on ttax.

When I go to enter the rental and royalty info in the income tab, ttax always has the same question and doesn't remember the answer, "Are you a real estate professional?"

Does anyone else observe this?  Any recommended workarounds?  Seems minor but I'm constantly going in and out of that section as I work thru various bits of data entry and it seems an opportunity for improvement/reducing clicks.

Suggestions:
0.  At least remember the answer from the last time I was in the section AND

1.  Change the software so it only asks once and remembers the answer OR

2.  Provide a 'don't ask me again' prompt with the question.

Thanks.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

TurboTax Premier Asks if I'm a Real Estate Professional EVERY TIME I Access Rental and Royalty Income Section

In order for your suggestion to be seen and sent on to the correct programming department by a monitor, the title of your topic needs to include the word "Feedback".  

View solution in original post

3 Replies
iOne
Level 4

If that's your primary annoyance with TurboTax, you're doing great.  

In order for your suggestion to be seen and sent on to the correct programming department by a monitor, the title of your topic needs to include the word "Feedback".  

Thanks.  I reposted.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies