Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

turbotax Premier 2021 running very slow

Yes I did fix it.  I searched through several threads on here and did a "manual update".

It was not the same as simply checking for a Turbo Tax update on the software.  It was sort of like a patch.  It reinstalled  after the update (I believe) then it was fixed. Someone had posted it on the these discussion boards. 

I tried to copy and paste it but so many people said it didn't work.  So I quit talking about it.  But it worked like a charm for me.

Glad it worked for you! Here we are just a few days till the filing due date and most of us have already struggled through this horrible software experience. After using turbo tax for 20+ years I cannot believe Intuit has let this go all this time, leaving so many of us loyal users frustrated and angry. 🤨

I agree!  It is horrible.

Its' not just Premiere, Deluxe is doing same. Takes 15 minutes to load data into the form for gambling winnings, ridiculous! Installed via CD, running W10, everything updated. 

yes, after whats going to amount to nearly 150 bucks for this crappy software, and after 15 years of using Im definitely NOT returning next year. Just really Horrible service this year.

video card? For all the video resources this software should be using? -SMH what a joke. Mass exodus from turbo tax next year. Count me in.

They should just have "Ok, we know its taking a little more than a moment..." pop up after every entry into a W-2 field!

My download version of TurboTax Premier 2021 is not fine.  I even uninstalled it.  Deleted the folder.  Rebooted.  Downloaded it anew and re-installed it.  No go.  It goes into "not responding" when selecting the part year form for my state and stays that way for at least 5 minutes.  I end the process at that point.

I called customer support prior to re-installing.  They are supposed to get back with me tomorrow.  This sucks because I would have been done with the state return today had the program worked.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies