Turbotax keeps telling me I need to enter 1095A info but I already have! How what am I doing wrong?

gsinger7

CathyB

What error message are you getting?
gsinger7

Its not an error message  It just keeps telling me I need to review that area, so I review it and it says I am required to enter 1095A info, but the info is already there.
CathyB

If you have reviewed your entries, it is all correct and the program is not recognizing the information you entered, try resetting the Health Insurance section of the program by selecting a different response on the first screen of that section where it asks: "Did you all have health insurance coverage in 2017?"  Then go back to the Health Insurance section and reenter the correct information.

One other option to try is deleting Form 8965, Health Coverage Exemption, and redoing the Health Insurance. To delete Form 8963, go to > Tax Tools > Tools > Delete a form, delete Form 8965 and then go back to Health Insurance section and reenter the information.