Solved: TurboTax is making error. How to connect with TechSupport? My Schedule C is showing a $2,080 utility expense, which I have not input into the program. C

TurboTax is making error. How to connect with TechSupport? My Schedule C is showing a $2,080 utility expense, which I have not input into the program. C

Is there a way to override the entry in the forms section?

Communication and Utilities go to schedule C line 25 even though they are split out separately in the interview steps.   I enter $100 under Communications and $200 under Utilities and $300 showed up on Schedule C line 25 Utilities.

Go back and delete the form and reinput

Are you saying delete the entire return and start over?

Do you have a home office?

Yes, I do.

Well, it is probably traceable somehow to that, if you were trying to deduct the pro-rata share of your total utilities from the home office.  You can override, but it is better to use Forms mode to trace the source of the entry to see if it is correct.  You can double-click on entries, or right click and select data source to try to track it down.

Thank you, Volvo Girl, you are spot on!

Glad it helped.  I changed my post to an answer so you can mark it.