turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Asks if anyone had state health care my kids do i dont.the next question ask which one I had.I didnt have insurance throught the state my kids did it only asks what I had

i dont kow how to answer it asks if anyone had insurance through the state like i said my kids did i didnt when i click yes it only askswhat i had my insurance is through my employer
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
HelenaC

Asks if anyone had state health care my kids do i dont.the next question ask which one I had.I didnt have insurance throught the state my kids did it only asks what I had

TurboTax is asking if you or your children had a state health insurance plan through a state Marketplace plan or (HealthCare.gov). Not all children's state health insurance plans are Marketplace plans.

Please see the screenshot below that identifies Marketplace plans. If your children were covered by one of these plans, you will receive Form 1095-A Health Insurance Marketplace Statement, from the Marketplace.

If your children are not insured by one of these state Marketplace plans, click Back and select "no" when asked if you or anyone else was enrolled in a state Marketplace plan. See the screenshots below.

Related information: 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
HelenaC

TurboTax is asking if you or your children had a state health insurance plan through a state Marketplace plan or (HealthCare.gov). Not all children's state health insurance plans are Marketplace plans.

Please see the screenshot below that identifies Marketplace plans. If your children were covered by one of these plans, you will receive Form 1095-A Health Insurance Marketplace Statement, from the Marketplace.

If your children are not insured by one of these state Marketplace plans, click Back and select "no" when asked if you or anyone else was enrolled in a state Marketplace plan. See the screenshots below.

Related information: 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies