alkadhis

Turbotax indicates it is up to date but would not let me file because form 1040A has not been approved for release at this time (3/23/2017)

Try rebooting your computer first and try the normal update method  ... if that doesn't work then..

You are posting from the ONLINE program where this situation cannot happen.

Are you using the Downloaded/CD version ?  If so Windows or Mac ?
alkadhis

I am using the CD version, Windows. Thank you!
alkadhis

How can I get help for this issue?
chabela007

i'm using Turbo Tax online

This is most likely a browser issue.
Log out of TurboTax and Delete any Intuit-related cookies and empty the browser's Internet cache.  Then close the browser, and reopen it.  Try again, but on the sign-in page, be sure there is no check mark for "remember me" until you get this resolved.  

If still no luck, then do the above steps again, and if your browser has private browsing/incognito mode, try using a private window to access the TT site.

If still having problems, you can try a different browser if you have one available.