Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jim12

Can I do my 1040 using "Turbotax Business", or do I also need to purchase another TurboTax product to do my 1040 (I also rental property to deal with also)?

I have an S-Corp so need to create an 1120-S(?) to use on 1040 form.

I also have rental properties and have used TurboTax Premier in previous years to handle those.

I purchased TurboTax Business this year.  Am I correct that "TurboTax Home and Business" won't import my Quickbooks data to create an 1120-S?

What/which products do I need to purchase to file my taxes (file my complete ed 1040)?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
Carl
Level 15

Can I do my 1040 using "Turbotax Business", or do I also need to purchase another TurboTax product to do my 1040 (I also rental property to deal with also)?

TurboTax Business (different from Home & Business) is for completing a tax return for a non-living, non-breathing separately taxable entity. TurboTax Business can not be used for completing a 1040 tax return of any type, because it does not include the IRS form 1040 of any type. TurboTax business is not available as an online product, or for MACs. TurboTax business is for the Windows platform only.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies