Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Ratrujillo
Returning Member

Turbo tax will not set up a payment plan for me

I do not mind paying turbo tax to help me, and I really do appreciate the help the tax experts give, but when I cannot set a payment plan or set up installments to pay turbo tax for the help, well... It extremally vexes me, I see no reason why a multi million dollar company (with an amazing stock portfolio, I have sold off my 3 shares by the way) would not allow me to set a payment plan. There has to be some legal issue or something behind this. I cannot accept/believe a company with amazing and healthy stock options right now is "greedy" for money. I do want to believe that they are okay with this after telling us their tax experts are always "happy" to help. Only to not allow any payments/installment options after "happily helping" assisting me? Kind of seems like a way to bait/make your consumer feel warm, bubbly, and put trust into your "happy" services, only to be met with no "happily helping" to payments/installment options...  I fully back any company or business I work with, and this company did not want to work with me regarding my payment options. Defiantly will not be using turbo tax next year, and I have never felt so betrayed by a company, and I work for a THE company that is known to the world for screwing their employees... 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

You can pay the fees with a credit card and pay it over time.

Ratrujillo
Returning Member

I'm not sure if you read the post 

Do you mean you want a payment plan to pay your TurboTax fees?  Sorry, that is not offered by TurboTax.   As VolvoGirl mentioned, you can pay your TurboTax fees using your own credit card and make payments to the credit card.   TurboTax does not offer payment plans for the use of its software.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/payments/help/what-forms-of-payment-does-turbotax-online-accept/00...

If you owe federal tax to the IRS you can seek a payment plan for the tax you owe.

To apply for a payment plan with the IRS

Apply Online for a Payment Plan

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies