turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Turbo tax customer support telephone number

I have received my turbotax premier disc but have no disc player.  I was told by one of your representatives that I could just download it.  Where are the instructions for doing that???

@brothermist wrote:

I have received my turbotax premier disc but have no disc player.  I was told by one of your representatives that I could just download it.  Where are the instructions for doing that???

See this TurboTax support FAQ if you do not have a CD drive - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/installing/help/i-bought-the-cd-but-my-computer-doesn-t-have-a-cd-...

pmstengel426
Returning Member

I sent in my completed 2020 Federal Return via Turbo Tax on 04.04.21.  The IRS has accepted and processed my return already and my refund  is in my bank.  I realized on April 5, 2021 that I was not prompted concerning stimulus checks. I did not receive the second stimulus check. I called Turbo Tax and talked to one of the tax experts. I was told by the Turbo Tax tax expert to contact IRS.  IRS indicated that a 1040-X had to be filed out and sent to IRS.  It also indicated that I should "contact my tax software provider to verify their participation in the amended return e-filing , for specific instructions needed to submit an amended return, and for answers to any questions."  Who should I contact at Turbo Tax to help me with this amended return?

Thank you for your help!

To amend your tax return: If you used TurboTax Online, simply log in to your account and select “Amend a return that was filed and accepted.” If you used our CD/download product, sign back into your return and select “Amend a filed return.”

iI cant sign in to turbo tax so I would like to call you I would like you to give the telephone number to customer support

MarilynG1
Expert Alumni

@PURPLE1935 Here's the link to Contact TurboTax Help.

This link has info on Help Signing In to TurboTax. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
carolecjb

my 2020 tax program won't update so I can't efile my returns

rcacicia
Returning Member

I mailed my Tax return in on 2/16/21

Thank you

Ruth Cacicia

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

Please see the attached link if you need to update and are using the desktop version of the software.

Updating TurboTax software

Also, be aware your federal tax return is not due until May 17th this year.  The IRS extended the due date from April to May as a result of all the changes that occurred during the tax season this year.

Tax due dates for 2020 returns

@rcacicia

dickbill3

I keep getting e-mails from turbo tax saying i did not complete my taxes.  I did complete my taxes and mailed to Fed & State.   Why do I keeping  this message?

DawnC
Expert Alumni

You may have multiple accounts in TurboTax and the emails are for other accounts.    Verify that your returns are filed by signing in to you return.  You should see a message that you returns have been filed and show as completed.   If so, you can disregard those emails.   @dickbill3

dave1id

My old computer crashed. The old hard drive information was transferred to this new computer but my Turbo

Tax information for 2020 2019 and 2018 did not transfer.  Can you help?

@dave1id wrote:

My old computer crashed. The old hard drive information was transferred to this new computer but my Turbo

Tax information for 2020 2019 and 2018 did not transfer.  Can you help?

The tax data was on the old computer in the Documents directory and in the TurboTax folder.

TurboTax does not store online any returns completed using the desktop editions.

Or go to this IRS website for free federal tax return transcripts - https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

For a fee of $43 you can get a complete federal tax return from the IRS by completing Form 4506 - http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4506.pdf

Member12341
Returning Member

What is the telephone number for Turbo Tax customer support?

lorettagreene
Returning Member

1 inherited a house with a mobile home in 2008 i have rented until 2019 then sold them in september 2020 i dont no what form to use and how to list them both as one property and for depression can i go back to taxes 2008

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies