Trying to file S-corp return for 2019. When I cli...

Trying to file S-corp return for 2019. When I click on "Transmit Return" button, I get error the return can't be transmitted because filing season is not open. Help!!!

There are still several forms that are being updated and you cannot e-file your 1120-S currently. You will have to wait for a future release before e-filing your return.

The forms were supposed to be ready on 1/24. Then when I tried to e-file on the 26th I got this error; searched for answers and it said they were delayed another day. Now 2 days later it's still not working! 

Its now 2-21-2020 and I still cant e-file because its telling me the government isn't done with tax forms yet. My software is fully updated. Anybody else having these problems?