turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

rahulj

Trying to file S-corp return for 2019. When I click on "Transmit Return" button, I get error the return can't be transmitted because filing season is not open. Help!!!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

Trying to file S-corp return for 2019. When I click on "Transmit Return" button, I get error the return can't be transmitted because filing season is not open. Help!!!

There are still several forms that are being updated and you cannot e-file your 1120-S currently. You will have to wait for a future release before e-filing your return.

The forms were supposed to be ready on 1/24. Then when I tried to e-file on the 26th I got this error; searched for answers and it said they were delayed another day. Now 2 days later it's still not working! 

DLo42

Its now 2-21-2020 and I still cant e-file because its telling me the government isn't done with tax forms yet. My software is fully updated. Anybody else having these problems? 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies