dj3642

Trying to file online.. i have deluxe.. i live in philippines and turbotax keeps telling me i need state and zip.. i live overseas.. how do i get past this??

my online calculations went fine. but now turbotax tells me for my +plus benefits i need state and zip code. i live overseas.. and i keep getting taken back to "my info".. what do i do?? i cant even print my form
DMarkM1

In the "My info" section scroll down to your address and click "Edit."  You will see an option to change the address type to a "Foreign Address" vice "US Address".  That will allow you to enter your address without a state.  

T MONEY1989

I need help filling my taxes this my first time doing it my self 

ReginaM

To get started in TurboTax you simply open TurboTax with your user name and password

Fill out each of these sections in TurboTax:

• Personal Info,
  • Wages & Income,
  • Deductions & Credits,
  • Other Tax Situations,
  • State Taxes,
  • Review,
  • Finish & Pay.

TurboTax is self explanatory through these sections.  If you get stuck, reach out on this Board, someone will be happy to help you.

T MONEY1989

I already have 

AmyC

Please return to the personal information screen and look for the drop down box right above your address.

@T MONEY1989