Trying to download my Charles Schwab info and when...

Trying to download my Charles Schwab info and when I enter login ID it saisy "The entered value does not meet the Login ID requirements". I've turned off my firewall.

See this related thread for ideas.  Be sure that your Schwab account allows 3rd party access.

What "related thread"?   Yes, my Schwab Account is set up to connect.  This is clearly a TurboTax issue because there is no sequence I can type in the box and have the error go away.  

Works fine form the desktop version - might be a online only problem.    Contact Customer support when they are open.

There is no single published number because it changes contently depending on the nature of the call and agent availability. Following the link below will either give a current number for you to call or take your number for a callback.

(Note that phone support is for paying customers only. There is no phone support for Free Customers.)

Here is a TurboTax FAQ for contacting customer support.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

same issue. I think this is a javascript bug which need developer to fix. my guess is the wrong javascript verification pattern used when user input user name and password. 

Turbo please fix this as soon as possible. this won't be a hard fix, as a web engineer, I know this is just a several line code fix.

This bug just appeared about 2 PM Friday so they must have changed something.   TurboTax support is closed on weekends so  they should get the reports tomorrow - give it a few days to get corrected.