Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Trying to download my Charles Schwab info and when I enter login ID it saisy "The entered value does not meet the Login ID requirements". I've turned off my firewall.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

Trying to download my Charles Schwab info and when I enter login ID it saisy "The entered value does not meet the Login ID requirements". I've turned off my firewall.

See this related thread for ideas.  Be sure that your Schwab account allows 3rd party access.

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

What "related thread"?   Yes, my Schwab Account is set up to connect.  This is clearly a TurboTax issue because there is no sequence I can type in the box and have the error go away.  

Works fine form the desktop version - might be a online only problem.    Contact Customer support when they are open.

There is no single published number because it changes contently depending on the nature of the call and agent availability. Following the link below will either give a current number for you to call or take your number for a callback.

(Note that phone support is for paying customers only. There is no phone support for Free Customers.)

Here is a TurboTax FAQ for contacting customer support.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

same issue. I think this is a javascript bug which need developer to fix. my guess is the wrong javascript verification pattern used when user input user name and password. 

Turbo please fix this as soon as possible. this won't be a hard fix, as a web engineer, I know this is just a several line code fix.

This bug just appeared about 2 PM Friday so they must have changed something.   TurboTax support is closed on weekends so  they should get the reports tomorrow - give it a few days to get corrected.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies