turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

On my mac I cannot see the 'make payment' button for e-filing. It is off the bottom of the screen. What can I do?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
AnthonyC1

On my mac I cannot see the 'make payment' button for e-filing. It is off the bottom of the screen. What can I do?

Try holding down the "Command" button and hitting the "minus" sign (hyphen) on your keyboard. This should effectively "zoom out" and let you see the button. 

That unfortunately did not work. After 15 minutes of wrestling I was able to simultaneously scroll up and quickly click in the region of the button and it finally went. I had to reposition the dock in order to even attempt this and it took many, many tries and swearing before I was successful. This is an amazing bug in TurboTax. The 'browser' payment window that comes up is only resizeable in an horizontal fashion. If I were able to resize it vertically perhaps it would have allowed a normal scroll to get to the button.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies