Solved: Traveling in MH visiting son temporarily. Have no permanent add. Lived inNV many years.How does a hobo file?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Traveling in MH visiting son temporarily. Have no permanent add. Lived inNV many years.How does a hobo file?

Living in MY MH and searching for a residence. Sold my Las Vegas residence and am on the road. Am a retired Hobo at present Should I file as Nevada resident still?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Level 7

Traveling in MH visiting son temporarily. Have no permanent add. Lived inNV many years.How does a hobo file?

Yes, if Nevada was your last permanent address, you may file as a resident of that state (no state income taxes in Nevada).

However, you do need a valid mailing address on your return, especially if you expect a refund.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Level 7

Yes, if Nevada was your last permanent address, you may file as a resident of that state (no state income taxes in Nevada).

However, you do need a valid mailing address on your return, especially if you expect a refund.

View solution in original post

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings