To enter your property tax (real estate tax):
- Open (continue) your return in TurboTax Online. (If your return isn't open, you'll need to sign in, click Take me to my return, then click Pick up where I left off.)
- Click My Account (top right of your screen).
- Select Tools.
- In the pop-up window, select Topic Search.
- In the search bar, type property taxes.
- In the results box, scroll down and highlight property taxes - real estate, then click GO.
- You'll land on Did you pay property or real estate taxes in 2016? Click Yes.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
June 5, 2019 10:52 PM
Still have questions?Make a post