Solved: To change your filing status from Married to Singl...

Need to change from married to single

I have since gotten divorced and need to change from married to single and it won't let me. How do I do it?

Need to change from married to single

To change your filing status from Married to Single, you will follow the instructions below:

• Log in to your TurboTax Online account, or open your TurboTax desktop program, 
  • Click Take me to my return
  • Click on Personal Info
  • Under Personal Info Summary, find your filing status/marital status under your name
  • Click to edit and then choose Single

I have included screenshots to help you locate the areas on the screen that you will need to click to edit your filing status. 

Need to change from married to single

• Click Take me to my return
  • Click on Personal Info
  • Click to edit and then choose Single

Need to change from married to single

This is not helping me at all