turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Is there a shrink page/small type option in TurboTax? cannot access full page of personal info, payment, etc. popup windows

i can't scroll to entire page to fill in info at bottom

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

Is there a shrink page/small type option in TurboTax? cannot access full page of personal info, payment, etc. popup windows

This probably isn't a Turbotax issue.  If your window takes up the whole screen, your scroll may stretch below your visible screen.
Try using the window maximize/reduce/minimize toggle in the upper right of your screen near the "close window" X.  When you are on the middle or reduced setting, then shrink the window from one corner toward the center until you can see all of both scrolling bars.
Mobella7

I have same problem. There isnt anything but the X in the top right no way to shrink screen or minimize

KathrynG3
Expert Alumni

If you are using Chrome, which is preferred, go to the top right corner where there are three dots in a row. The 7th option down is a Zoom toggle with -/+ to adjust.

The shortcut for screen adjustment is to hold down Ctrl and click the minus key, "-" to decrease the zoom.

When you leave the screen and want to reset it, click inside the magnifying glass in the URL address line. There will be a Reset option.

Mobella7

I fixed my problem. My computer was set at 1024/768 so I changed it to 1366/768 then I can see full page and was able to select continue/confirm.

Mobella7

Computer resolution

Batts

On my mac toolbar at very top of page, I clicked on "view", and then " Hide Toolbar". It made the page just enough smaller to be able  to click on turbotax buttons at the bottom of the page.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies