rtpruitt

This is getting crazy. i ask question and you tell me that it cannot be answered because this is a public forum. Cancel my account. Remove the charge to my account.

I am not going to finalize my taxes using TurboTax.  Is that clear?  Cancel the charge to my credit card.

The answer that was provided gave you directions on how to contact TurboTax support for the billing issue you are experiencing.  The warning you received was absolutely correct as this is a public forum and any personal information posted on this forum is available for anyone to see and use.  The personal information you posted was removed for your protection.

To contact TurboTax support -

If you're using TurboTax Online:

1. Start by signing in to your account (if you aren't already). Why do I need to sign in?
  2. Click Contact in the upper-right corner of your screen.
  3. Ask your question, and then:
    • Post it to our community of experts; or
    • Talk one-on-one with a live TurboTax Expert, CPA, or enrolled agent (requires the PLUS add-on if using Federal Free Edition).

If you're using the TurboTax CD/Download software or can't sign into your account, click here to contact us. Ask your question, click Continue, and follow our onscreen instructions.