turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

bbsjwkirk

Please have a human call me. Perhaps # #######. #######. I'm losing it. John.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

For privacy and security, please do not post personal info in this public Internet forum.   No telling who might phone you and could pretend to be from TurboTax to try to scam you.

This is a public Internet forum, mainly a user community forum--not a direct route to TurboTax Customer Support.  No one can phone you from the forum.  But we can tell you how to get help here in this forum or how you can phone TurboTax Support.

Here's how you can reach TurboTax Support by phone if you are in a paid edition PLUS or higher.

You can use the form at the link below to schedule a call back, or it may provide a number.  Hours are 5AM-9PM Pacific (8AM-12 Midnight Eastern) 7 days/week.

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact

If you in are in Free Edition and don't qualify for free phone support, then you can ask your question in this community forum by using this link below:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/new

When you go to the form at that link, the first box is for a summary of your question, like a title, and is limited to 170 characters..  If you need more room, lower on the form you will come to another box with plenty of room to enter details.  This is a public Internet forum, so don't post any personal info.

Or you can reach a TurboTax Support agent directly via messaging at Twitter or Facebook.  

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies