turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

washr19

When can we start filing taxes for tax year 2018 (filed in 2019)

I just checked my transcripts and it says that my refund should be deposited on 2/22. Hopefully we shall see.
washr19

I also just checked WMR and no path message anymore it just says that it is being processed now.

How would I know if I had to verify my ID?
washr19

@thejay3315 I had been verified my Identity last year on the IRS website in order to get that information a about my taxes.

No Path Message this morning. Only that it is processing. Still no DDD.
washr19

@Mama2Many Are you able to get your transcript online from the IRS website? That is how I found out my DDD. Maybe that can help. My says the same as yours.

where do we find the transcript on the irs website ?
washr19

@cassandrawillis3 I went on the Irs.gov and you will see a tab that says transcripts. You will then sign up for an online transcript. It will make you verify yourself by having one of the following credit card, mortage statements, car loan ans something else. It will make you verify that your cell number belongs to you. Once u do that you can login with your username and password and then it will ask what are looking for in a dropbox just pick one and then u can go to account transcripts and select 2018. At rhe bottom you are looking for the 864 and the date in which it will be deposited. I know this is long but thia is the only way I know.

@washr19 I looked at my transcript but didn’t find the 864 and deposit date. It gives me 4 different transcripts. I’m not sure if I did it right?

@washr19 I don't have anyway to validate myself. No loans.

I’ve been stuck on “Your tax return is still being processed.  A refund date will be provided when available.” with tax topic 152 for over a week now. Does this mean anything? Starting to get a bit worried now.
washr19

@enriquez34 what u should see when u get on there is account transcripts and then go into 2018 and go to the bottom to see if u see a code with 864 it should be in there if not I don't think they have updated yours as of yet.
washr19

@Moma2many that is the only way that I know to check it. They also said the last 8 of a credit card.
Jtown

@washr19  it doesn't give a deposit day it says its due by April 15th which everyone knows that's date
washr19

Thejays3315 My friends is saying that as well and I did hers on the 30th of January. So I think you should be good they are processing them. Mines just stop saying the Path act this morning amd it says being processed with no bars.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies