glennaih

The TurboTax program will not let me prove that I am not a robot just prior to transmitting my return, can you please tell me what is wrong?

mesquitebean

If your "Transmit My Returns Now" button is not working, it may be due to a CAPTCHA not appearing, where one would need to checkmark "I am not a robot."

NOTE:   Are you using any ad blockers or script blockers?   If so, that may be blocking the CAPTCHA.

Otherwise, here's how to troubleshoot:
  • First, simply refresh the page in your browser and see if that changes anything.
  • If not, then log out and clear your browser Internet cache.
  • Close the browser and reopen it.
  • Make sure cookies are allowed/enabled in your browser settings so the CAPTCHA will appear.
  • Log in and try again.
  • If still unsuccessful, do all the above, then this time open a private window/private browsing (aka "incognito mode").
  • Log in with the private window (again making sure cookies are allowed) and try the efile again.
Or see if trying a different browser (with cookies allowed) will solve it.

mesquitebean

Otherwise, here's how to troubleshoot:
  • Close the browser and reopen it.
  • Log in and try again.

ray202050

it will not let me keep going it telling me to reload and i did 5 time please suppoet thru this reload

LinaJ2020

If you are filing with TurboTax online, please do these steps: 

• Check your internet connection.  Try to log out and sign back in the program. 
  • Clear your cache and sign back into the program.  To clear cache, click here: Cache
  • You may also try a different browser.  
  • Try again.

If this cannot resolve your issue, please contact our Support team at TurboTax contact

@ray202050