jzeissel

The system is trying to bill me for turbo tax self employed. I'm not self employed and don't need this. How can I change the product to submit my return?

Kristen_H

Since you're in the highest level product, you cannot downgrade unless you Clear & Start Over. See below for more detail about each of our products.

Mutherpitt

Please dont bill me my account is in negative as well as my return had to be emended..All numbers were wrong got a letter from IRS

Mutherpitt

Donot bill me had to amend taxes and my account is in negative ..All numbers were wrong 

LinaJ2020

As long as you have not paid to file, your credit card will not charged.

@Mutherpitt

To clear and start over, here are the steps:

In TurboTax online,

1. Sign into your account, select Pick up where you left off

2.  To your left, select Tools, click on the drop-down menu

3. Select Clear and Start Over