turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

The return left out a whole Schedule c and then the support person hung up on me. How do I get support ?????

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

The return left out a whole Schedule c and then the support person hung up on me. How do I get support ?????

Ok ... have you filed the return yet ?    And did you review the entire return yet ?  Did you enter in the second Sch C ?  Did you review the Sch C entry section yet ?

It's more likely you were disconnected than a purposeful hangup.  But if you phone back, you'll probably get a different agent.

They have extra hours this weekend due to the approaching extended filing deadline.  They should be open tonight until 9 PM Pacific (12 Midnight Eastern).   And tomorrow 5AM-9PM Pacific (8AM-12 Midnight Eastern).

FAQ:   What is the TurboTax phone number?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

What do you mean by leaving out a whole Schedule C?   Did you go through the interview questions for the self-employed business section?

Have you already filed your return?   Or are you reviewing it prior to filing and can't find the Schedule C?

@mesquitebean 

maybe recheck your extended hours....only Tues 15 Oct was till 9PM PST. 

They are still on the same 5-5PST, it's just that weekends are open now too.

Our Moderator posted:

"TurboTax:  Monday Sept 30 – Friday Oct 25th 5AM - 5PM PST x 7 days per week

*Tuesday October 15th assisted support will be open until 9pm PST."

And TTX LIVE is different

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies