The program for sending a report file offers to pu...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
foka7280
Returning Member

The program for sending a report file offers to purchase the TurboTax version for self-employed. I already bought the Deluxe. What should I do?

The program requires you to fix bugs for the past year. But to fix it, you need a TurboTax version for the self-employed. I already bought the Deluxe version for $ 60 and now I need to buy the program for $ 120. It is not right. Please help me in this situation. I have already paid the money in order to submit the report, but instead of help they want to take even more money from me.
8 Replies
VolvoGirl
Level 15

The program for sending a report file offers to purchase the TurboTax version for self-employed. I already bought the Deluxe. What should I do?

What return are you doing?  A 2019 or 2020?  For past years you have to buy the Desktop CD/Download program.  For 2020 you can use the Online version.  If you already paid $60 for Online Deluxe you will only get charged the difference to upgrade to a higher version.  What bugs do you have to fix? 

How to see your fees

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/how-do-i-review-my-fees-in-turbotax-online/0...

Or Contact Customer Service
5am-9pm Pacific Time
7 days a week
https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

What is the Turbo Tax phone number
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

foka7280
Returning Member

Thanks for your reply!
The program tells me to make changes to the 2019 report. But I look at my report on paper, which I already sent last year, and the numbers are correct. As far as I understand, there are no problems in the report, just TurboTax wants more money from me for service.

foka7280
Returning Member

Problems with the Schedule C form

foka7280
Returning Member

Here is the program message.1.JPG

VolvoGirl
Level 15

I don't know where it could be telling you to fix 2019.  Are you entering a 1099R and recharacterizing a contribution?   Or do you need to fix the 2019 AGI to efile 2020?

foka7280
Returning Member

2.JPG

foka7280
Returning Member

3.JPG

foka7280
Returning Member

I think it's.

fix the 2019 AGI to efile 2020

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings