The program for sending a report file offers to pu...

foka7280

The program for sending a report file offers to purchase the TurboTax version for self-employed. I already bought the Deluxe. What should I do?

The program requires you to fix bugs for the past year. But to fix it, you need a TurboTax version for the self-employed. I already bought the Deluxe version for $ 60 and now I need to buy the program for $ 120. It is not right. Please help me in this situation. I have already paid the money in order to submit the report, but instead of help they want to take even more money from me.

What return are you doing?  A 2019 or 2020?  For past years you have to buy the Desktop CD/Download program.  For 2020 you can use the Online version.  If you already paid $60 for Online Deluxe you will only get charged the difference to upgrade to a higher version.  What bugs do you have to fix? 

How to see your fees

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/how-do-i-review-my-fees-in-turbotax-online/0...

Or Contact Customer Service
5am-9pm Pacific Time
7 days a week
https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

What is the Turbo Tax phone number
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

foka7280

Thanks for your reply!
The program tells me to make changes to the 2019 report. But I look at my report on paper, which I already sent last year, and the numbers are correct. As far as I understand, there are no problems in the report, just TurboTax wants more money from me for service.

foka7280

Problems with the Schedule C form

foka7280

Here is the program message.1.JPG

I don't know where it could be telling you to fix 2019.  Are you entering a 1099R and recharacterizing a contribution?   Or do you need to fix the 2019 AGI to efile 2020?

foka7280

2.JPG

foka7280

3.JPG

foka7280

I think it's.

fix the 2019 AGI to efile 2020