Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mikeq2000

I'm trying to enter schedule K-1 (Form 1065) but it wont let me continue on the address screen because., state and zip code are empty, the address is outside of the USA

The address is bermuda
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Fern

I'm trying to enter schedule K-1 (Form 1065) but it wont let me continue on the address screen because., state and zip code are empty, the address is outside of the USA

The most important information is partnership name and EIN. Make sure you enter these two items correctly.

You can use your address for the K-1 address. This will allow your return to be processed and e-filed. The Schedule K-1 does not get filed with your return. The information from the K-1 flows to your federal tax return. It is not critical that the address match the actual K-1 form.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Fern

The most important information is partnership name and EIN. Make sure you enter these two items correctly.

You can use your address for the K-1 address. This will allow your return to be processed and e-filed. The Schedule K-1 does not get filed with your return. The information from the K-1 flows to your federal tax return. It is not critical that the address match the actual K-1 form.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies