Ellesha13

The last 2 files with turbo I've not received either refunds!!! what do i need for this yr?everything is the same except my address..

If you did not receive your refunds, are you sure your tax returns were accepted/received by the IRS?  When you check your account, does it say "Accepted" "Rejected" "Ready to Mail or "Printed?"  If it says anything other than

Accepted, then the return was not filed.  Or if you chose to file by mail---TurboTax does not mail it for you--you have to print it and mail it yourself.

Check to see if your returns were filed.  If not, then all you can do now is print, sign and mail them in.  It is too late to e-file a past year return.  If you are getting a refund, there is no penalty for filing late.

When you mail a tax return, you need to attach any documents showing tax withheld, such as your W-2’s or any 1099’s.  Use a mailing service that will track it, such as UPS or certified mail so you will know the IRS/state received the return.

If in fact it says that your return was accepted, then only the IRS can tell you what happened to your refund.

To call the IRS:IRS:  800-829-1040  hours 7 AM - 7 PM local time Mon-Fri

Listen to each menu before making the selection.

First choose your language. Press 1 for English.

Then do NOT choose the first choice re: "Refund", or it will send you to an automated phone line.

Instead, press 2 for "personal income tax".

Then press 1 for "form, tax history, or payment".  

Then press 3 "for all other questions."

Then press 2 "for all other questions."  It should then transfer you to an agent.

If you have moved make sure the returns have the correct address if you are going to mail them.   If they were accepted then send in a change of address form to the feds & state so that correspondence can be received timely ... the IRS form is 8822 ... check your state for their requirement.