Entering 1095-A and 1095-B

I have both a 1095-A and 1095-B. How do I enter info from 1095-B

Entering 1095-A and 1095-B

The information on form 1095 B does not have to be included in your tax return. You do not need to enter it anywhere.

Keep the form with your other tax papers. It documents the insurance you had for the year.

Entering 1095-A and 1095-B

Entering 1095-A and 1095-B

I have a 1095-A for my daughter's return. I have followed the TT prompts, there has not been a screen to have me enter the information on the form. I get to the end and it says, "you have not filled out the 1095-A. Not doing so will cause the IRS to hold the return til they get this information." Where is the prompt to transfer this information in the program??

Entering 1095-A and 1095-B

I have a form 1095-A from Health Insurance Marketplace, where do I enter this in Turbo Tax?

Entering 1095-A and 1095-B

@Tfcole1 wrote:

To enter your Form 1095-A -

• Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
  • Click on Deductions and Credits
  • Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
  • Scroll down to Medical
  • On Affordable Care Act (Form 1095-A), click the start or update button

Or enter 1095-a in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen. Click on Jump to 1095-a