We have to wait for the IRS to finalize the form and give us permission to update our software before we are allowed to have our customers e-fil .
- Form 8815, Exclusion of Interest from Series EE and I U.S. Savings Bonds. It's scheduled to be updated in our system some time on 3-4-2021.
If you cashed series EE or I U.S. savings bonds this year that were issued after 1989, you may be able to exclude from your income part or all of the interest on those bonds. Use Form 8815 to figure the amount of any interest you may exclude.
You can take the exclusion if all four of the following apply.
1. You cashed qualified U.S. savings bonds in 2020 that were issued after 1989.
2. You paid qualified higher education expenses in 2020 for yourself, your spouse, or your dependents.
3. Your filing status is any status except married filing separately.
4. Your modified adjusted gross income (AGI) is less than: $97,350 if single, head of household, or qualifying widow(er); $153,550 if married filing jointly.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"