turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jkane78

The PA review is asking for information for the RK-1/NRK-1 Worksheet. However, I don't have any form K-1's for 2017 and there is no option to delete this worksheet.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

The PA review is asking for information for the RK-1/NRK-1 Worksheet. However, I don't have any form K-1's for 2017 and there is no option to delete this worksheet.

This problem originates in the Federal return.  Make sure you have deleted the K-1's from your Federal return and then go completely through your Pennsylvania return from start to finish.  

If going through the whole return after deleting the K-1's from Federal does not work, you may need to Start Over your Pennsylvania return.

jkane78

Thanks for the reply. However, I did delete existing k-1 from 2016 (using tools --> delete forms -> Delete K-1) and I have started over twice. The K-1 questions are still appearing in the state form.

Is there a state K-1 form that also should be deleted?
jkane78

I don't see a K-1 form listed in the "delete forms" list, it only appears the end of the process of filling the state information.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies