Solved: Telling me i can't efile due to statutory wages/Schedule C, but do not have those on my MA w-2s?

Telling me i can't efile due to statutory wages/Schedule C, but do not have those on my MA w-2s?

I'm trying to figure out why it's saying that I have statutory wages. First pop up says "MA requires statutory wages be reported on their Schedule C. Had you used federal Schedule C to reprot your statutory wages, they would have been transferred to MA Schedule C", and then the second pop up says "The total gross receipts from every MA Schedule C that reports Form W-2 statutory wages must equal or exceed those wages" and I have no clue what these things mean.

It sounds like you have erroneously checked 'statutory employee' in Box 13 when entering your W-2.  Go back to your W-2 that is receiving the errors, and check this entry.  Sign in to your account.  Click on 'Take Me to My Return'.  Go to:

• Federal Taxes >>
  • Wages & Income >>
  • Job (W-2) - Edit/Add

After clicking on Edit next to your W-2, scroll down until you get to Box 13, and make sure you have properly checked it or not.

• Federal Taxes >>
  • Wages & Income >>
  • Job (W-2) - Edit/Add

-