petersondawn727

Taxes were re jected

Taxes were re jected

Taxes were re jected

What is the rejection code and rejection message you received on the TurboTax email for the rejected tax return?

cdmbill

Taxes were re jected

This is the message in the e-mail

IND-031-04 - The primary taxpayer's AGI or Self-select PIN from last year does not match IRS records.

I filed my 2019 Taxes late, March 13, 2021, by mail because the e-file window was closed according to my Turbo Tax 2019 software.

My AGI number is correct, but I suspect neither the IRS or California knows that.

I have registered myself and my wife with the IRS Online service. 

How do I fix this?

Taxes were re jected

@cdmbill There is a very good possibility that the IRS has not fully processed the 2019 federal tax return so the 2019 AGI for your tax return is not in the IRS database.

Enter a 0 (zero) for the 2019 AGI and e-file the tax return again.

cdmbill

Taxes were re jected

Thank you. If this doesn't work is there another option other than mailing in the return? Quite frankly we need the money from the refund and the Federal Covid assistance.

Taxes were re jected

If the AGI  or the ZERO doesn't work them mailing in the return is the only option if you stick with TT.  If you go to a local paid tax pro that is not an issue.