Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: It says refunds won't be processed until Feb 15th (or around the 15th) if i have Earned Income credit or Additional Child Credit; is this true with RPF or card payment?

This morning my return transcripts are available to order online so my return must be done processing now I need a update on WMR!!!!
reereej39

Tax Year Prior to 2020: It says refunds won't be processed until Feb 15th (or around the 15th) if i have Earned Income credit or Additional Child Credit; is this true with RPF or card payment?

The message i get now is we received your tax return and its being processed
wilkab

This is not feeeear! Omg! Can someone tell ua what is really going on???!!!
anteria92

Last year this kind of happened to me so ima just wait it out hopefully we know something by next week...

I have been having the same message for 2 weeks ur return is being g process return received I never got the path act message I just have the topic 152 message does that mean mine won't be approved

My refund says we received your return and it is being processed. It went from the PATH ACT TO THIS.  IS anyone else receiving this. Also I did revive my state this week. How about Any one else?
harpoleon

Everyones will say the same thing even getting a transcript does not negate the fact you have to wait more than like one to 2 weeks
reereej39

Im seeing the same message abuhayaa124.
reereej39

Im thinking some of us will be getting ours of the holiday n the rest by the end of the month. I did get mine a little early last year but this wait is,to much
harpoleon

FYI people that used liberty already got there money back starting in last hr

I just called my tax prep HR block and they confirmed that those with earn income credit started processing since the 15th and we are suppose to count 21 days after the 15th

If you have republic bank you can track down your refund by going to this website <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.republictaxpayer.com%2Fdefault.aspx%3FReturnUrl%3D%...> I just checked mines and it was loaded today but still waiting for it to load to my card, hopefully soon.
harpoleon

@tipitoe197  that's B's huh I should have went to liberty again smh but I'm betting closer to 22nd or the first

Do u mean liberty tax bc that is where I went I still havent even been approved yet
anteria92

I just checked WMR and finally mine has been approved  and is set to hit bank on the 22nd I filed on Jan 29th everyone should check wmr
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies