turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Tax Expert Ditched Me

I was working with a tax expert for hours yesterday.  She seemed unfamiliar with my tax situations and told me she need to speak with her supervisor and that she would send me a message the next day in the afternoon to speak again.  Didn't hear from her until almost 7pm...it said she had sent me a message.  6 minutes later I received another message saying that my Full Service experience has been closed.  I cannot view the message or contact her.  What is going on?  Is this a common experience?  Feels like a huge waste of time and I will I be  charged for this non service?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Tax Expert Ditched Me

We can not help you with this in the Community Forum, you will need to contact Customer Service.

Please call TurboTax Customer service.  Here is a link:  Turbo Tax Customer Service 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Kat
Level 15
Level 15

Tax Expert Ditched Me

@taxturmoil I have reported your post to TurboTax Moderators for investigation.  This is NOT the experience that Intuit or TurboTax would find acceptable.  Please accept my apology (though I don't work for TT).  I believe you can expect a contact from a TurboTax Moderator, either here or by your personal email.  

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies