turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Stimulus

I did my taxes already with Turbo you guys used Santa Barbara bank will I get my stimulus 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies
SusanY1
Expert Alumni

Stimulus

If you received your refund via direct deposit, then this method will be used for your Economic Impact Payment.  If you received a check, you will be on the list to receive a check.  If you received your refund on a Turbo debit card,we are still waiting for IRS guidance regarding updating or providing direct deposit information for the stimulus payments for taxpayers whose information is outdated or not on file.

We will have more information once the government finalizes the details.

In the meantime, you can visit the following links for the most recent updates:

IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief

TurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center Updates

Please safeguard your information.  Do not click on links in any e-mail sent to you asking for your bank information.  Go directly to IRS or US Treasury websites to provide this information.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Rk1988
Returning Member

Stimulus

When are you expecting to be updated by the irs? 

Stimulus

We have not yet received confirmation from the IRS on whether they will be putting stimulus payments on prepaid debit cards.  However, we have noticed that the IRS has started depositing stimulus payments on some prepaid debit cards for taxpayers that chose to receive their refund through that method in tax year 2019 or 2018.  If you received your refund on a prepaid debit card in tax year 2018 or 2019, here is what you need to know: 

• I have access to my debit card: If you have access to your debit card (most people), there is nothing more you need to do.  If the IRS deposits a stimulus payment onto your prepaid debit card, you will be able to immediately use the stimulus funds upon deposit. 
  • I don’t have access to my debit card: If you received a notification that you will be receiving your stimulus payment from the IRS on your prepaid debit card and no longer have access to it, we will have information coming shortly.  We encourage you to visit this site, where we are continually updating with the latest information and guidance. We know everyone is anxious to get their stimulus money and we are committed to helping our customers get access to their stimulus payment as fast as possible. 
Rk1988
Returning Member

Stimulus

Any updates

Stimulus

Stimulus

@MonicaM @So what if we used TT got the advance and woke up this morning to a message saying it was deposited today but our acct # ends in the last four of our ss#????

Stimulus

@SusanY1 So what if we used TT got the advance and woke up this morning to a message saying it was deposited today but our acct # ends in the last four of our ss#????

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies