pp2

started 2018 taxes now I can't find it to finish

Hi This is Thomas I started my taxes and now I can't find my work? Please help. Thanks Tom 

[email address removed] works best for now thank you.  

The TurboTax online editions for tax year 2018 have shut down for the year after the deadline to file a tax return with extension on October 15, 2019.  The TurboTax online editions for tax year 2019 should be available sometime in December 2019.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for completing a 2018 tax return originally started with the online editions - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/prior-year-return/help/how-do-i-finish-a-prior-year-return-that-i-...

You should try to edit your post an remove your email address. This is a public user forum and the whole world can see it.  It is not safe to post any personal info, you might get scam.  People could email you and say they are from Turbo Tax to get your info.