Spouse, James Sherrow does not have any of Edward ...

Spouse, James Sherrow does not have any of Edward Jones investments , how do I delete this page?

Why does program list spouse as a member of Edward Jones, delete this 1099-OID entry?

You may have accidentally associated your spouse with this investment when you were entering your data. To delete a form that came in the mail (for example, W-2, 1098, or 1099) it's best to do it from that form's summary screen. Search for the form number (for example, W-2) and select the Jump to link in the search results to get to the summary screen.